Most Spa and Fitness Managers are aware of aromatherapy. But did you know that scent can be used in many other applications, and can have a positive effect on the behaviors and emotions of customers and staff?
Different areas of your fitness facilities or spa have distinct, often subtle aromas. For most areas these aromas are often accidental and unplanned. Have you considered the impact of these aromas on your customers, in the same way you would consider the decor, lighting and ambience of a particular space? Now, you can easily and affordably benefit from our scientifically proven scent technology to enhance the experience of your customers.
- Peppermint essence is used to energize and revitalize, and has been shown to enhance fitness training.
- Neutralizing scents can be used to clear rooms of body odors, food, dampness and cigarette smoke.
- Lavander increases alpha waves in the brain which is associated with relaxation.
- The smells of banana, green apple and peppermint can induce people to eat less.
- 75% of our emotions are generated by what we smell.
- Straweberries and buttered popcorn can help you burn more calories in the same amount of time.