Air Esscentials designs and manufactures cutting edge, elegantly designed, scent delivery systems, as well as developing high quality aroma and essential oil blends. The company has a global distribution network which serves its partners in numerous countries, across Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
There is a lot more to scent branding than just creating a pleasant aroma, or transmitting the aroma of a product. Research tells us that the sense of smell affects about 75% of our daily emotions, and plays an important role in memory. The sense of smell is different from the other senses, because it is processed first by the limbic system, the same part of the brain responsible for memory, perceptions, and emotions. The other senses are first directed through the analytical part of the brain, before indirectly reaching the emotional sphere. So scent is a more primitive sense, and science is discovering that scent plays a much larger part in influencing our emotions and decisions.
For example, scent can:
* Enhance mood.
* Increase excitement.
* Enhance learning.
* Trigger memory.
* Enhanced recall.
* Reduce error.
* Decrease anxiety.
* Increase brand loyalty.
* Trigger desire.
* Cancel or mask other scents.
* Indicate a direction.
Olfaction, the sense of smell, is the process of receiving chemicals that flow through our nostrils from the ambient air around us. Each odor has its own molecular shape, and finds a unique set of receptors within the human olfactory system. Humans have over one thousand of these odor receptors, and can identify over 10,000 individual scents. Scent marketing works to create specific responses in the consumer, and scent branding can help imprint custom smelling scents directly into the consumer's emotional center.
The olfactory system accomplishes several complicated tasks:
* Distinguishes the nature of the odor.
* Identifies and responds to the concentration of the odor.
* Distinguishes a new odor from the background environmental odors.
* Identifies the odor across different concentrations.
* Communicates the signals to the brain through a variety of receptors.
We assist companies to determine how to best achieve their goals using scents. They can then create the desired mood, impression, or effect by using the right scent in the right environment. In a similar way that an appropriate, well-composed song or melody can have a long-term impact on the listener; so too can the appropriate scent, and scent delivery method.
We work with companies to:
* Examine their brand philosophies, principles and objectives.
* Identify their message and target audience.
* Identify any relevant data and research.
* Deliver and employ the correct scent and scent delivery systems.
Air Esscentials machines lead the market in application, flexibility, quality, and design. We use cold-air diffusion technology, which preserves the integrity of essential and aroma oils. The systems release scents in a micro-mist to ensure precise diffusion that is both noticeable and efficient in any sized location.
Our equipment is designed for aesthetics as well as proficiency. The housing structures are made from aluminum, giving the unit a very sleek, high-tech look. There are systems available as stand-alone, wall-mount or direct connection with heating and air-conditioning systems.
Air Esscentials aroma range offers unlimited possibilities with thousands of quality aromas to pick from. Air Esscentials sources only the highest quality aromas from around the world. Air Esscentials team of scent designers creates signature blends and unique recipes to match the environment or brand of any business.
Scent can be used in a wide range of applications, for example, to:
* Increase Sales: Customers stay longer in a pleasant smelling space. Studies have shown up to 44% longer.
* Elevate Mood: People, who feel good during an experience, create an imprinted memory about that experience.
* Create a Calming Effect: In high anxiety experiences such as at airports or doctor's offices, we can introduce a calming scent into the atmosphere.
* Revive Old Memories: By introducing pleasant scents from childhood like baked apple pie, play dough, cut grass, or pine needles, we can trigger pleasant memories and create a nostalgic experience.
* Create an Emotional Response: pizza, coffee, musk, steak, BBQ, chocolate, all trigger positive emotional responses and may enhance sales.
* Create Desire: Through sensual scents we can increase an interest in products to impress the opposite sex. From the aroma of new car leather to coconut oil, we can trigger an innate desire for a variety of products and services.
* Stimulate Recall and Retrieval: Certain scent formulas have been proven to create better comprehension, learning, recall, and retrieval of information.
* Create and Maintain Alertness: Certain formulas can assist in reducing clerical errors and increase alertness when conducting detailed tasks.
There are clear guidelines that have been developed to protect the consumer and the environment. The International Fragrance Association (IFRA) http://www.ifraorg.org/ was founded in 1973, and developed an international Code of Practice and safety standards for the fragrance industry.
Members of National Associations belonging to IFRA must only use fragrance ingredients that do not pose a risk to human health or to the environment under their intended use. Individual companies manufacturing new fragrance ingredients are required to perform extensive safety testing under the provisions of United State and European Union laws.